To seek, take and overcome challenges is deeply part of my personality. Whether it be on my professional or personal life, the challenges that I overcame have crafted through time a can-do attitude, problem solving skills, and a huge ambition. I am passionate with everything I undertake. I love my family, I love my friends, I love water sports and outdoor adventures, I love languages, I love world music, I love meeting new people, I love to travel. I LOVE LIFE.
HERE IS A SHORT TIMELINE OF WHAT I DID:
- 1976: Born in Lille, France
- 1994: Graduated from Baccalaureate in France
- 1994-95: Exchange student, living a year in the USA, I am 18 years old
- 1996: 2 years of university in Lille, France
- 1998: 1st year of Master’s degree in Oxford, England
- 1999: 2nd year of Master’s degree in Madrid, Spain
- 2000: 3rd year of Master’s degree in Paris, France
- 2001: Moves to Milan, Italy, for 19 months
- 2002: Round-the-world trip – 26 countries, 12 months, 7,000 US$ budget
- 2003: Moves to Bahia, Brasil, for 6 months, then back to Lille, France
- 2004: Moves to Mendoza, Argentina, for 1.5 year
- 2007: Moves to Sausalito, California, to be GM for the subsidiary of a french company. Has been living in California since then.
- 2016: Creates www.OTW360.com, a performance paddling online retail store
- 2018: Create www.OrganicExpeditionFoods.com, a brand of dehydrated food for Expedition purposes.
RECENT ATHLETIC CHALLENGES:
- 2010/2011/2012/2015: Catalina Outrigger Challenge, 32-mile race, 5 hours in an OC6
- 2010/2011/2014/2015: Moloka’I Hoe Outrigger World Championship, 43-mile race, 6 hours in an OC6
- 2012/18: Yukon River Quest, Canada, 444-mile canoe race, 45 hours in a 6-man voyageur canoe in 2012, and 52 hours in a 4-man C4 Canoe in 2018
- 2014: Cal100, 100-mile canoe race in California, 12 hours in a 2-man canoe
- 2016: Great Pacific Race: Ocean Rowing boat race from Monterey, California to Honolulu, Hawaii. Achieved in 39 days, 9 hours, 56 minutes. Guinness World Record for the fastest crossing on that course